Project Manager Social Media (m/w/d)
We are an independently owned and operated agency with an experienced, international team of more than 30 dedicated professionals with a passion for innovation and a commitment to the highest standards. Located in beautiful Bonn, Germany, in the heart of the Rhineland, our mission since our founding in 2007 has always been to create and add value to our clients’ marketing and communications. We work closely with our clients as partners to generate ideas, design communication campaigns, develop content, and both manage and execute campaigns across multiple media channels.
Why join us?
Are you looking for a new challenge leading a dynamic team in an established digital communications agency? Does the prospect of working hands-on alongside one of the best-known brands in the world excite you? We are looking for a creative Project Manager Social Media with outstanding communication and client relations skills and proven project management experience to manage on a long-standing social media/content marketing account with a key customer.
- Maintaining a complete overview of project activity at all times (including performance, campaigns and day-to-day content), reporting regularly to the client and providing ad-hoc updates when required
- Developing the strategy for global social media channels in line with client needs and expectations
- Liaising with our graphics team and managing team resources to ensure timely content production
- Developing new content ideas together with the team and pitching them to the client
- Leading projects with external partners, including developing a content strategy to meet specific campaign needs and establishing and overseeing realistic project timelines
- Continually working to push creative boundaries and deliver exciting new solutions to the client
- Overseeing processes to ensure that social media communities are managed efficiently
What we look for
- University/College degree in (online) marketing, (online) journalism or communication and have about 3-5 years of experience working in the field. Experience working in a communications/marketing agency is a plus
- Experience in content development and planning – experience in content marketing a plus
- Highly customer-oriented and creative
- Independent, solution-oriented and well-organized
- A passion for digital media, especially social media and digital innovations
- An entrepreneurial spirit and ability to lead
- A deep understanding of marketing and communication
- A go-getter who is quick to take on new tasks and work with new tools
- A quick learner who is flexible and willing to adapt
- A strategic and analytical thinker
- A team player with strong communication and presentation skills who is dedicated and hands-on
What we offer
- A fun, inspiring and innovative working environment in a growing agency
- A diverse set of responsibilities and exciting projects for prominent customers and well-known brands
- Independence, professional development, and the opportunity to develop and implement your own ideas
- A friendly and warm team environment with flat hierarchies and open communication
- Attractive pay
- A start as soon as possible
If you think you’d be a good fit, please email your cover letter, CV/resume, work references and recommendations, salary expectations and your earliest available start date.